Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hey long lost friend.

December 28th.
Thats the last time I wrote here.
I kind of miss blogging
I got out everything
But at the same time re-reading that made me sad
Ive lost so much since December
I lost Casey, my best friend
Who I loved so much
Now I have no one
I mean, I have Ryan and a few "friends"
But no one I can turn to and talk to
She was the only one who knew everything
Everything dark that im too scared to tell anyone else
As much as I tell myself it was the right thing to do to let her go
I still am hurt everytime I see how much fun you are having with Lidia and Levi
Its like I never even mattered
Like you never existed

I want out of VHS
But mother refuses
She doesnt know whats going on
And I just cant tell her
So ill probably be stuck
Hating everything
The only reason i would stay is for Ryan

Speaking of, Wednesday is one year
Scary shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment