Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dont waste your time on me;

you're already the voice inside my head.
I miss you.

I feel like I've lost you
Like you are too far gone for me to get you back
You were a great friend to me
Now you have changed so much
You aren't the same at all
Maybe its all for the best
But I still read your blogs
Hoping maybe you might mention me
Though I know that wont happen
Its still nice to hope

I hate seeing a movie or a show that has the same situation you are in
And everything works out perfectly there
But in your own life things aren't so great
In real life there isn't always happy endings
Or at least they don't come without pain
Ive had my happy ending all along I suppose
I'm just wrecking it myself
Self destruction
I'm getting really good at that
Maybe I'm too far over my head at this point

Oh and yesterday was fantastic
I love you Ryan<3

No comments:

Post a Comment