Thursday, November 12, 2009

The cuts are deep, but they will heal. I hope.

Well.
Things were starting to fall back into place.
I felt completely happy with myself and my life again
I missed that so much
But of course, nothing good lasts for long
You tore my whole life into bits again
And you were one of the last people i expected to do it
Then to make matters worse
There's someone who watched it all go down
And could have done something
But you didn't
I know why you didn't, but I expected better out of you
I would never have let something like this happen to you
Never.
Its amazing how "love" clouds our eyes
You are setting yourself up to get hurt
Its not love. I promise you that.
But ill keep my mouth shut because I want you to be happy
I'm not going to be the reason you aren't happy
I refuse to make you go through what i have had to go through
I'm stuck.

Oh and high school really sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment