Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Let the bodies hit the floor.

Woah it's been a while.
I just don't know what to write about.
I have been very up and down lately.
Things have gotten a bit confusing.
But at the same time amazing.
I'm stuck.
And every one is telling me different things.
I don't know what to do D:

I flipping love Degrassi
Its like my cocaine
But I always was like
"This stuff just doesn't happen"
"Its a MAJOR exaggeration"
And it is.
But some of that shit is real.
I'm not going to go into detail, but one I recently saw was very close to my confusing situation
(NO I DON'T SEXT!)
And so now I solely believe in Degrassi even more.

I just watched Nick and Norah
For the twenty-thousandth time
I just love that movie
I was supposed to be doing geometry
PSH. I give up at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment