Tuesday, October 6, 2009

This is what it takes.

I feel like I should explain my last little post.
I am human,
(Despite what some of you may have heard)
And I make mistakes.
Not only do I make mistakes,
I say things out of anger.
Which is exactly what I did last night.
I think I was mainly upset with myself.
First off,
The whole friend thing is fixed.
I didn't give him enough credit (:
And second,
My mother may be strict and suck a lot of the time
(That's what she said.)(Sorry, old and lame.)
But she has always been there when my father has only cared about my step mom
So thanks mom, I don't think I say it enough.

WITH THAT SAID!

Today was pretty good (:
Casey told me I got to pick who raped me
So, yay?
But then technically its not rape if I'm willing...
Ive found a flaw in your plan (:

Plus I beat her and James with spidey.
He is so useful.
And I'm reading this really good book called "Th1rteen r3easons why"
The only thing is its about a girl, Hannah BAKER
Who kills herself DX
And I had to write a poem about it in Spanish
It was creepy o_O
Just like my story for English
I seem to write good suicide stories
(No one be concerned I love myself too much to hurt myself)
(Why yes, I AM that conceited)
(:
Anymore questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment