Sunday, October 11, 2009

I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.

Before you go reading this post I have something to say.
I'm not posting this so people can judge me.
Ive already got enough of that
So when you read these posts
Don't turn around and tell me I'm over reacting
Or I'm depressing
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I EFFING FEEL LIKE
Don't like it?
Tough balls.
Get off my blog.
This is more for me then you anyways.
With that said.
Still in a down mood.
Ive talked to tons of my friends
Seems I've been doing a crappy job at seeming happy at school
They have all noticed
Noticed that I haven't been happy
Even since before school started
I wish I could turn back time
See why things got all screwy.
I'm not sure but I wish I knew
I wish I knew how to make it better
I cant even talk to people because I cant explain how I feel
I just know how I feel
And it isn't good.
Please help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment