Sunday, December 6, 2009

Her confidence is tragic, but her intuition magic.

So a lots been going on.
I suppose.

My father remembered I existed and called me
I told him I was sick and couldn't talk on the phone
I didn't want to hear him tell me he left Amy, again, and wanted to go have lunch
So I asked him to text me
He invited me to his house for Christmas Eve
I said yes, mainly because that whole side of my family will be there
I miss them terribly
And mother got all pissed
She doesn't like how he never cares and then one day every couple months he just decides to be a part of my life
It upsets me too
But hey, hes the idiot who only cares on holidays where I get presents
Ive decided to make the best of it

On a lighter note, Ryan's house was really fun
His mom is so cool
I felt extremely awkward being in his room though, haha
But I got over it
I'm glad I have the friends I do <3

Now on an aggravated note
ALL my friends seem to hate one of my other friends
Literally, all of them
And it gets me so mad
I mean I know not everyone can like him, but at least have the decency to not bash him in front of me
Its just plain rude
I wish I could just make it all stop
Make all the mean and hurt just go away
I don't posses that power, however.

I am really dreading school tomorrow
I haven't done any geometry homework
If I go missing, check Mrs.Dobsons closet.
I should really stop being such a slacker
I just stopped caring about school and grades and everything
Really great Tory. Really great.

No comments:

Post a Comment