Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Uncool like you;

Im such a weird person.

SO.
Caseys back in the picture. *SHOCKER*
We had a girls night and it felt great to know I actually DO have friends
But things seem so different
Im still having a hard time wrapping my head around it
A few months ago you laughed when Levi tried making out with you
Now you are passing me
Me and Ryan have been dating almost 15 months
I feel like a failure
Like ive failed as a girlfriend
Even if Ryan says its okay how slow I move, I know it bothers him
I feel like everyone around me is moving and im stuck in one spot
WHY CANT YOU JUST TAKE THAT NEXT STEP TORY?!
Im a little kid stuck in a 15 year olds body
Personally im okay with that, but it cant be that way
God, when did things become all about sex?
I feel like ive lost sight of who I am
Of what I stand for
Im getting caught up in everything
Im a mess.
Im going insane
I miss middle school

No comments:

Post a Comment