Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Throw some words;

So theres some things I have to say;

-Im trying. I really am. But it seems no matter how hard I try to get our friendship back you just push away. I miss you, I miss our friendship.But I dont know what else to do.

-We havent spoken since you told me I was a liar. I couldnt even defend myself because I did lie to you. But I swear I had the best of intentions. You can deny it all you want, but I know you would have treated me different had you known the truth. Either way I miss you. And it still hurts that you hate me.

-I love you so much. So so so much. I could go on and on for days about how much I love you. No one has ever made me feel the way you make me feel. I never want to lose this feeling

-Ive never spoken to you a day in my life. You intrigue yet disgust me. This is something new.....

No comments:

Post a Comment