Monday, July 5, 2010

Open your eyes, open your heart

Every time im feeling like crap, I just have to hang out with Ryan and I feel great again
He can make me feel so special
Its totally amazing
I had such a great time being with him yesterday
We just laid there
So close, but not close enough
I feel like I can never get close enough to him
I was always so afraid to really look him in the eyes
I was afraid he would see how weak I am
That im not as strong as I make myself look
But I let all of that go
I cant hold back anymore
I love him more then I thought I could ever love someone
Im not screwing this up
I need him
He has become my everything
And I dont care how cliche that sounds
I need to stop worrying so much about things
I love him, thats that, and thats all that matters

No comments:

Post a Comment