Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Untitled Misery;


We're cool
Oh the late night pictures after not talking for months...
Anyways
Ryan leaves tomorrow
D: *sad face*
I guess I really need a life
Yeah, I do
I dont even know what to write
I just felt like writing
Im so great, yeah?
Are you running out of breath,
From running through my head all night?
I dont even like Stephen Jerzak
But that lyric makes me smile(:
I really want to see Eclipse and Despicable Me
But im not really a movie going kinda person
Id rather watch them in the comfort of my home
Yeah, cause my house is sooooo fantastic
My dads being an even bigger dick
Who knew his head could get any farther up his ass?
If he didnt want me, he should have used a condom
What a stupid little kid I used to be
I would say I would never stop being daddys little girl
Its hard to be daddys little girl when daddy doesnt care about you
Ohhhhh, what dysfunction
Its a wonder I have friends
Im just gonna lay down and watch Billy Madison
Story of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment