Sunday, July 18, 2010

You make me happy;

Whether you know it or not
We should be happy, thats what I said from the start
I am so happy
Knowing you are the one that I want for the rest of my days
Yeah, all of my days


Ah, I love Ryan so much<3
He makes me so incredibly happy
Hanging out with him is so fantastic
Cause he is super duper amazing and wonderful and perfect<33333
Theres nothing quite like the feeling of our lips first touching
Im so lame :/
But he just makes me so happy
Even if he refuses to watch Enchanted :p
Hopefully I can hang out with him thursday
So I can see him again before I leave next Sunday
I wanted to see him the day before I leave
But mom said shes gonna be super busy
I probably will be too
But I still wanted to
Im going to miss him so much :/
He is all I will be able to think about
Atleast I will have his jacket<3

My hair is officially going to be red at 1:15 on Tuesday
Siked, yet scared
I hope it looks decent.....

No comments:

Post a Comment